Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who is going to win the next Nba Champs?

I think the Pistons will win this year if you agree say I..



Who is going to win the next Nba Champs?nba playoff bracket





Orlando



Who is going to win the next Nba Champs?nba trade rumors ,nba teams



Pistons FTW!!



I'm only saying this so you can give me 10 points. :)



ANYWAYS...



I would love if Celtics actually win it... They were horrible last year, and this year... wow! what a comeback!! They deserve it.
Well.. i dont agree cause celtics have a better bench and they prob. wont get pass them.



but if they do get pass them then other teams such as lakers, Hornets, even the jazz wil provide a challenge for them.
This year-



I think Hornets or Spurs, whoever wins this series. And I think that'll be hornets. If it's neither of them, my next guess would be Lakers. And if it's not them, then Celts.
nay..im a laker fan, but i would pick boston 1st before detroit.... the pistons arent even better than the lebrons!!
Lakers again for another Dynasty!
LAKERS!



look at how far they've gotten working together.



KOBE got MVP, and will get another ring as well.



see u @ the laker parade =]
well if we knew who was gonna win i would have put some bets on it.
CELTICS **** YEAH
MAVS...YEAHH
Lakers! W00t Go Kobe MVP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gas scooter