Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Help choosing a system!!!?

I like to play sports games like NBA Live and NBA Street but I love Mario so much. If I get a Wii I can play all the Mario games I want and download classics with the wii points card. If I get a PS3 I will end up with a machine capable of the greatest graphics so far and awesome sports games. I saw the control scheme for NBA Live 2008 for the Wii and it seems so complicated. I'm really stuck between the two systems. I'm so used to normal controls with sports games I don't want to flick my wrists to do this and spin the remote to do that.



Help choosing a system!!!?jerseys





get the ps3, u'll get tired of the Wii



Help choosing a system!!!?www.nba ,nba teams



xbox 360 you can download acrade games on there
i think u should get the nintendo wii, i bet more cool games are gonna come out this year. if u get a wii, u play nby moving ur hands, so its like exercise to keep u healthy. u can also get a wii with a bunch of other games and consoles for free in http://www.yournintendowii4free.com try it. there is no catch. i've won a lot of stuff from that website.
If you feel that moving your hand all the time is a waste, then i suggest you get either a Ninetendo Gamecube or a Ps3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gas scooter